Should you need to place your order with a Purchase Order (PO), please ensure your PO includes the following information:
· A valid purchase order number
· Authorized signature
· Shipping address and contact information (including email address)
· Billing address and contact information (including email address)
· Any upcoming school closure dates within the next 30 days
· Any applicable sales tax
Purchase orders should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your tax exempt certificate if applicable. Once the order has been processed, orders cannot be cancelled or will be subject to a cancellation fee.
Credit Card Orders
Credit card orders must contain valid billing information and contact details. We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. Please note charges will appear on your billing statement as Classroom Library Company.
Price and Availability
We reserve the right to update pricing in accordance with publisher list pricing at the time of your order. Due to publisher availability, Classroom Library Company will substitute products should an item become unavailable from the publisher. We ensure that substitutions will not affect the quality of your collection.
Sales tax will be charged on all orders without a valid sales tax exemption certificate. Should you have a tax exempt certificate please contact email@example.com for order processing. PLEASE NOTE: Sales tax cannot be refunded after being charged.
Shipping and Delivery
· We offer Free Freight on all orders over $250 within the continental United States
· A minimum shipping charge of $20.00 will be added to all orders under $250.00
· Orders will be delivered within 30 days upon receipt. Exceptions may apply
· Please include any upcoming school closure dates when submitting your order
· Please contact us for shipping charges outside the continental United States
· Discrepancies and damaged products must be reported within 15 days of receipt of order to receive credit or replacement product